Our library offers the following services :
- Information and reference services on a wide variety of subjects through books , CD's , Reports , Audio and internet facilities to provide maximum opportunities for learning to access information in different formats.
- Good collection of reputed magazines and printed journals including IEEE, ACM & ASME.
- Automated library operations with web enabled OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue).
- Access to over 4600 full text current electronic peer reviewed journals and back volumes starting from 1975.
- Access to over 4000 Electronic books on various subjects.
- Access to various open source electronic journals, databases and other reading materials through the library website.
- Modern computer facilities with access to internet for visiting educational sites and obtaining world wide information. Students are encouraged to use this facility for self education.
- Network printing, photocopying and scanning facility for all students and faculty.
- Study carrels for final year students doing projects.
The library is closely monitored by a competent committee which also has student members and its steady growth in holding and services are given utmost priority.
The general working hours of the library are 7.30 am to 10.00 pm on all working days of the institute.